HOW TO APPLY
Apply to clean, natural nails. Use alcohol pad to rid excess oils. Select the best fitting nail for each finger and set aside in order.
2-3 Week Wear:
Use cuticle pusher to push back cuticle
- Apply a layer of glue to the back of the Press on Nail.
Apply a generous layer of glue to your entire natural nail.
Align under cuticle and press down with your thumb. Hold and squeeze firmly for 25+ seconds ensuring the entirePress on Nail is covered and receiving pressure.
Customize length and shape (optional).
5-7 Day Wear: Follow steps 2 & 3
1-2 Day Wear: Only apply a very thin layer of glue to your natural nail.
- Apply enough glue to avoid air pockets, secure properly, and extend wear time.
- The more glue you apply the longer the nails will stay on.
- Push back cuticles prior to applying for best results.
- Wipe glue off the Trapricorn Nail immediately with a cloth if over-gluing occurs.
- Do not use lotions or oils before applying.
- Always apply glue to the back of the nail when reapplying.
HOW TO REMOVE:
Gently push under the Trapricorn Nail to lift sides. If ready, the entire Trapricorn Nail will "pop" off instantly. (Optional) Soak fingertips in hot water for a few minutes to help soften the nails if needed. To avoid damage and best preserve your set never force or pull off nails.